Monday, December 31, 2012

Farewell 2012...

This past year has been filled with every emotion I think one could possibly have. But here I am at the end- and my life could not be better.

I'm beyond humbled and grateful for all the wonderful things happening and I will truly cherish this year for as long as I live.

My "Thanks" to 2012:
  • February: Nashville Trip with my wonderful family- Mom, Janet, Angie, Caty & Julie. A weekend full of memories and the weekend that truly saved my life
  • April: Reconnecting with Mr. Tyler Small- Little did we know what would be in store for us ;)
  • May:  My 1st Indy 500 trip with Caty Daniels! I finally got to see why my Grandpa loved the races so much. Great weekend!
  • June: Biggest news of my life- I'm going to be a Mama!
  • July: Seeing my baby for the 1st time
  • August: Month of "Goodbyes"- Left the Bank, moved from Cincinnati and left my friends...all to start my new Chapter of my life in Millersburg with my new family
  • September: Began my new job at Promotion Therapy Services and finding out that we are having a baby BOY!
  • October: Feeling Christian's 1st kicks! 1st baby shower for the little man
  • November: Getting engaged to the Man of my Dreams-I can't wait to be "Mrs. Natalie Small"
  • December: Baby Shower #2, Christians 1st hiccups (that I felt) My final holidays before I'm officially a new MOMMY! oh yea- and the world didn't end! (wahoo!)

As the New Year is here and I being to think of all the "firsts" I'm going to experience. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for being a part of this journey. For all the love and support from family and friends over the past year, I am so blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life.
 
Cheers to a Healthy, Happy & Blessed
2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment