Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Boy am I lucky! My wonderful friends threw Christian and I an amazing baby shower, Saturday, December 1. I want to thank Sarah Packer, Tessa Dillon and Megan Miller for making my shower so fun and perfect! From the invitations, food, and décor everything really came together and I had a great time!

It was so nice seeing everyone and visiting the city again. I really miss Cincinnati more than I could ever imagine and this weekend was a reminder of how fortunate I am to have such a loving and supportive group of friends.

From friendships that developed early on- to my old co-family at the bank, THANK YOU ALL for being there for me as I begin this new chapter. It certainly wouldn't be as enjoyable and special without all of you in my life.

The shower was held at Tess's beautiful house! She did a fantastic job decorating and hosting! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Tessa and Megan who hosted the shower!
 Poor Sarah couldn't make it b/c she was sick,
but you were there in spirit Sarah Annie! :)
Thanks again girls! I love you!
Kimber and Tara! Friends from OPT :) Miss you girls!

Mel, Emily, Judy, Kathryn, Mary & Denise hanging out :)


Bank friends! Melissa, Judy, Me, Kathryn, Jodi,
Samantha, Mary and Mel

Tara & Kimber  plus little Aiden made a special appearance!
Makes me so excited for little Christian :)
Tessa's AMAZING onesie's she made for Christian :)
 
A few of the delicious cake pops made by
Caty's Cake Pops! (best cake pops EVER)  
Sarah made Christian a beautiful blanket,
Cousin Caty got him his 1st pair of Sperry's
OSU onesie from Tara- He will be a buckeye
Tessa's dumbbell onesie
Christian's 1st Monogram Ornament from Mel
Emily's sweet outfit for Christians yacht
and Nana and Papa got him the Willard tradition
The Night Before Christmas book for Christmas next year.
 
We are SO LUCKY!
Thanks again everyone!
We love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment