Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree...

Tyler and I purchased our 1st Christmas last Saturday, December 8th at a local place near Shreve where his parents get their tree every year. Our original plan was to get a tree that you can plant so we can see each year and the years after all the Christmas's we have shared together, but before we do that I wanted to do something different this year.

Picking out our tree
We decided to go with a regular pre-cut tree so we can make our 1st ornament. Next year when we have our little guy we will start the tradition on planting the trees. Here is what I have in mind for this year...
Thanks to Pinterest for the fun idea!


We found our tree and set it up as soon as we got home. Finding a place for it in our home was a bit challenging as the tree was pretty big. We chose the corner of our living room and it worked perfectly. 

It smelled so good and made the house extra cozy! But then the unimaginable happened...
 
 
Seriously it wasn't even 20 minutes and I heard a loud boom! Merry freaking Christmas to us.
 
Tyler smiled and I was irate! I was the one who put (almost) everything on the tree -yes, I did not make it to the back of the tree -but in my defense when you have a belly like this things just don't get done the same. And you would never know it if the stupid tree didn't fall! Anyway, Thank God for Tyler and his patience, he quickly set the tree back up.  So with that said... Cheers to a fun 1st Christmas tree memory!
 
From our house to yours...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment