Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our 1st Shower!

This past Sunday, October 28th, was Christian's 1st baby shower in London, Ohio at the train depot. I want to send a HUGE THANKS to all those who helped: My Mom, Aunt Nanette, Sister-in-law Angie, and Diane.

The shower was simply perfect! It was decorated in beautiful shades of blue with a huge spread of food-including Mom's adorable signature sugar cookies! The centerpieces were made by Angie- she did an amazing job adding my favorite flower (baby's breath)  in vintage mason jars along with sweet little frames with quotes on Motherhood. All the little details really made it extra special and everything came together so nice. I cannot thank you all enough, especially my Mom for all your hard work...I love you.

And Christian.....WOW! He made out! He got his baby monitor,crib, crib set, high chair, baby gym, swing, rock n'play, stroller, jumper and SO many sweet outfits, blankets and toys. He will be the cutest little boy in Holmes County!

Tyler and I are beyond grateful and feel so blessed to have so many of you show your love and support. I had a wonderful time with family and friends and truly enjoyed seeing each and everyone of you. Each get together gets me more and more excited for my little man's arrival. February will be here soon!

A few pics from the shower. My camera battery life was low so these pics don't show all the awesome details I wanted to share with you. I'll be sure to do a re-cap later :)


 
Aunt Nanette's sweet sheet cake!
 

One of the beautiful center pieces made by Angie!
 






















  


My beautiful Mom <3

Diane and I- Christian is a lucky guy!
















   




 
Aunt Nanette & Cousin Debbie
 
My Grandma <3
 
Angie, Caty and Julie- Love these girls :)












  

Best Friends 4- Life- Sarah Annie :)
Thank you all again! What a great day!
Love,
Tyler, Natalie & Christian



No comments:

Post a Comment