Thursday, August 16, 2012

SURPRISE!

It was a Thursday evening before my cousin's wedding. I hadn't been feeling quite like myself for a couple weeks. I wasn't sick -but something was definitely "off". I had an idea of what it could be, but didn't want to believe it. Even my girlfriends assured me that this couldn't be the case and I was just overreacting. So I was running to Target that night and I figured I would enjoy my weekend more if I would just ease my mind and buy a test...(yea, not just ANY test.."THEE" test) ...it was a moment I will remember for the rest of my life.

The moment that chaged our lives forever
My feelings were like a roller coaster gone bad...

WHAT!?
NO WAY!
OMG....
Wait...WHAT!?
This can't be right...
OMG...
Okay, just breath
Wow...
...and then I went numb.

I wasn't sure what to do or what to think, all I knew was I had to tell Tyler. The moment I told him was a quick reminder that this had happened for a reason, and I could not have chosen a better partner or father than him. He reminded me that we have been given the greatest gift of all...a child. Tyler has been such a blessing and I'm the luckiest gal on earth to have such a wonderful man by my side.

So, at this time I'd like to announce

we are having a BABY!

Baby Small at 9 wks
Due February 8, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment