Thursday, August 16, 2012

13 Weeks!


The Baby is the size of a peach!
How many weeks? 13
Total weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? Pants...ugh
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: Good, can't get enough!
Best moment this week: My friends surprised me with a going away dinner and baby things :)
Miss Anything? Not having to worry about what I eat/drink ;)
Movement: None yet!
Food cravings: MEAT, Vegggies, Fruits- Bought a plum this week bc I had to have it...weird.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not a thing! Haven't had any morning sickness! I'm a Lucky Duck!
Gender: I think a Little Ty Ty ;)
Symptoms: Sleepy
Belly Button in or out? in
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and Moody- I literally feel crazy at times!
Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat this Friday, August 10th

No comments:

Post a Comment