Friday, July 27, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the SMALL blog. I wanted to create this page for our family and friends to visit as we begin this crazy, fun and exciting chapter together! I hope you enjoy....    

"Embrace the unexpected. The things we never saw coming often take us to the places we never imagined we could go"


This picture was taken in November 2008. The first time I met Tyler at the OSU vs. Michigan game. This was the day our families made a strong efforts to set us up.

Tyler was 21 at the time and hated the idea of being "set up" (especially by his parents) I was 23 and was open to the idea of the "set up" because my sister-in-law Angie was the one behind it all so I figured, what the heck?... I'll try this! 

It had been a long day for both of us with tailgating and celebrating OSU's victory over Michigan- with that said,we weren't quite "ourselves" ;)

We met up at Brothers, a downtown bar in Columbus. Tyler was too cool for school ;) He claims he was "intimidated" by me...(I am pretty scary) and I thought he just had a little too much fun earlier in the day and wasn't interested at all. So in the whole 10 minutes of meeting and small talk we managed to snap this picture. At the time this picture was evidence to his parents and my family that we met and it just didn't work-little did we know that four years later this same picture would be Chapter 1 of our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment