Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Date: March 16, 2014
Weighing in @: 22.5lbs
Height: 29 inches
Favorite Food: Pizza & Spaghetti 
New Food I tried: Peanut Butter...YUMMY! and girl scout cookies
Favorite Toy: Ball & Books
Favorite Book: Farm Animals
A show I enjoy: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
New word: Ella
New Trick: When asked what sound a lamb makes or shown a pic of a lamb I respond with "Baa". I can also stand up on my own from the floor. (I use to crawl to a wall or piece of furniture to help me get up).
Best moment this month: Sledding for the 1st time with my cousin's Ella and Breanne at their house. 
A memory to remember: 1 year checkup.  I was really scared as soon as Mommy took me into the checkup room. Not only did I get my 1 year shots but they also took my blood. I was NOT happy and Mommy was sad to see me so scared and hurt. But I was just fine later that day! 
Looking forward to: Moving into my new house with Daddy & Mommy! 
Our little Man...


Dear Christian,
It's hard to believe that you are already a YEAR old + 1 Month (....say what!?) Our little man, Mama's little Snuggle Bear, Daddy's little Bud. You bring us so much joy, love & boy, do you make us laugh! Your 12 month was a lot of fun as you are quickly discovering new things. 

Some of your favorite things to do are:
-Getting into the kitchen cabinets, especially the Tupperware!
-You have figured out how to move your baby gate that leads into the laundry room (which is a "No Baby Area") but you think you're so funny when you do it that it's hard for Mommy & Daddy to get too upset with you.
-You now "bark" at Buster, the dog when you see him. Or sometimes when you wake up you "bark" to let us know you're ready to get out of your crib. 
-You have found Daddy's change jar and as soon as you go into our room you make a run for it! 
-You have figured out how to drink out of a straw (which is pretty funny to watch)
-You say "A" to every letter in the bathtub that you hold up
-When you grab a book you make noises as if you're really reading...melt's our hearts. 
-You give kisses on Facetime with Nana & Papa
-And now you're starting to climb & run....yikes! 

All of these little things you have gradually done over time, but this past month you have master some and are beginning others. This whole running & climbing thing is NOT something Mommy is looking forward too. Good thing you're cute! We are so anxious & excited for this next month as we are moving and you will continue to grow!

Stay Sweet. I love you.

Love, 
"Mama" 



No comments:

Post a Comment