Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Eviction Notice

- 4 DAYS!
My sweet little boy is making us wait! There are a few reasons that make sense to his late arrival.

1. Listens to me all day and is thinking "OMG, I'm never coming out! That woman wears me out!"

2. He is just being stubborn like his Mother

OR

3. He will be just like his Daddy and is enjoying life and hanging out

(I'm hoping for #3 )

Either way, we are beyond excited and VERY ready to meet him! I go to the doctor tomorrow (Wednesday, 2.13.13) at 2:50 p.m. to plan his "Eviction".

Maybe he will surprise us tonight?!?...hmm....doubtful.

 Although I don't care for bare belly's, I figure in honor of  "Fat Tuesday" this is totally appropriate and wanted to share this video.

This is from last night- Christian is most active as soon as I sit down to "relax" on the couch. I suppose he is just prepping me for Mommy hood.... no more relaxation for me!





Little Stinker.

2 comments: